Finally, I found you.

Dear You,

Do you know how long I've been looking for you? Very long, perhaps even too long. But I found you and that's what counts.

I didn't expect to see you there, of all places. But you were there and I'd have been a fool not to grab the chance to talk to you again. I am happy that I went over to where you were.

You seem to be the same person I came to know back then. You didn't seem to have changed. But I know you have had your share of changes still. I'd sure like to hear about them.

I missed you. I'm glad I saw you again. I hope to see you yet again soon.

It's been a long time but all the wait has been worth it. Things were different before but perhaps now is the right time, right space and right sequence for this.

Thank God. I finally found you.

Sincerely,
Me


Comments

  1. ito ba yong tumawag sa yo sa Shang??hehehe =) just guessing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ hindi po. orgmate ko yung sa shang. lagi ko nakikita yon so i don't need to find her. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaya pala - sa wakas

    pwede rin ba 'yan sulutin?

    JOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ anong susulutin? eh wala naman kaming relasyon so wala pang masusulot. friends lang kami. (showbiz na ito!). hehe. gusto mo ligawan, jeco? pakilala ko siya sayo. ahihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.... level up ang interest ko.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. kahit di ko siya kilala, AAAAAAYIIIHEEEEEEEE! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^ wag kang ganyan. baka mabati. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fine. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (joke, joke!) all the best, alred!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^ haha. thanks. let's just see where things go, shall we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oy! Matagal na pagtitiis at hinagpis bago ako maka move on no? Akala mo ba ganon ka kadaling makalimutan?!

    Ilang gabi akong nakatulog na lamang habang umiiyak.Tapos malaman laman ko nalang na ikakasal ka na kay Julius, at you're expecting a baby soon pa. Gaano nalang kasakit yon?

    Ikaw ang unang nanakit. Ikaw ang unang yumurak sa aking puso. Hindi ako. But I can't bring myself to hate you ever. Mahal pa din kita!

    CHAROT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities