How it Plays in My Head

“Hey, I'm here!”

(Sent. Seen...)

“You're early! Too early. I'm still in the midst of a horrendous parking lot that is called EDSA. I'll be a while. But I'll make it by 7, I promise. Sorry. :(”

“Enough talk. Get off the bus, and walk! I'm starving. And yes, I know that rhymes.”

(Sent. Seen...)

“Haha. Well, how could I have known that a miracle would particularly happen today and you would decide to actually arrive early? Give me 5 minutes. I'll sprint there.”

*Smiles.*

“Really? Chide me about punctuality? You're not exactly helping your case here, sweetie. You owe me dinner and coffee!”

(Sent. Seen...)

“Am I digging a deeper hole? Haha. But I so adore seeing that pout you make when you come late. And since you beat me there, I'm guessing that's off the table. And yes, I am quite aware that I owe you dinner.”

“You do know that you'd probably get here faster if you'd stop typing messages and actually run. And correction, you owe me dinner AND coffee. Stop trying to wiggle your way out of this.”

(Sent. Seen...)

“:)). Couldn't get anything past you today, it seems.”


“Stop sending messages and RUN. VERY. FAST. I'm gonna grab my coffee already but you're paying for it later. What can I get you?”

(Sent. Seen...)




(Sent. Delivered.)

“Coffee is here. You're not. No reply either. The water is getting hotter for you.”

(Sent. Delivered.)

(Seen.)

“You said to stop typing and run.”

*Looks to his direction. Sees the bouquet. Smiles.*

“You still owe me dinner.”

(Heard.)

“Well, sweetie, I believe I do.”

*Smiles back.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities