Down with the sickness

Okay, maybe not quite.

I have a cold, which for me is one of the worst kinds of dis-eases.The sniffles makes you feel like crap but it doesn't really incapacitate you. You just feel - well, crappy.

Here's what Hay has to say about colds:

Too much going on all at once Mental confusion, disorder. Small hurts.

Quite right. I have so many small worries right now, which, by the way, I take full responsibility for. How did I get to this? Resistance; plain, old resistance. Because I failed to listen to my Self. I really ought to practice saying no more often to be able to say yes to some bigger things.

A good thing that has happened though, was that I have become aware of what I wasn't listening to before. Now, I can go about shifting. Thank you, Universe.

Hay, sayang it had to come to this. But, well, I live, I learn. Mucus accumulates in my nostrils, I still learn.

I choose to recharge. Now to plan my vacation.

Comments

  1. i guess all isnot swabe at the moment :p hope you feel better soon :j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahinga. Pagaleng.

    Anong klaseng bakasyon hanap mo?
    Quiet time lang ba, banahaw or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aminin mo kapatid! madaming magagandang assessments ang dala ng colds?!

    u get to lie on your bed and analyze urself and the life that u live.

    me too, im down for 3days now. pero un nga, may time naman para makapag-muni-muni.. hmm.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. get well soon! are you playing football though? hope so. see you on the field!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vitamin C, 1000 mgs always worked for me! :D That and a lot of downtime.. Get well soon Crim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys, i'm feeling a lot better now. may konting sipon pa but it's okay. hehe.

    Tash: pa-swabe na ulit kaya okay lang. hehe.

    Jeco: Banahaw siguro pero di naman strictly quiet time. kahit anong bakasyon na longer than a weekend would do.

    Carol: Magpagaling ka din.

    Aves: The downtime I definitely want. Thanks. :)

    Agatha: Salamat, salat, salamat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayb sig, doo. my cold jusd sdarded and i feel awful.

    bud i'b glad you feel bedder now. ;p

    [sana magets.haha]

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got the colds..now i have stiff neck.. :( (i'm getting to the bottom of this resistance..haha..:D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kuya frank has stiff neck, you have the colds, i have back aches, nina has a sprained ankle.... hmmm.... guys, may mga aayusin tayo. let's do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maya: I hope you get well soon. Umabsent ka na sa klase. hehe. :)

    Frank: sana ngayon wala ka ng stiff neck. hehe.

    Car: back aches naman sayo? support issues? hehe. si nina ankle: movement issues. may mga aayusin nga tayo kaya let's do this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities