One time, while I was sitting silently...

...My heart said to me,

“Be a clear, glass coffee cup.”

 

-          That you may be open and transparent while being intact and whole. With what is inside being readily apparent to the outside. Be real.

-          That whatever may be bothering you inside – maybe you’re filled with hot or cold emotions – you’d have a handle by which you can still reach out or be touched by those around you. After all, you’re never alone. It’s never a bad idea to have a hand to hold.

-          That you can be filled with coffee, a love-filled brew – keeps you awake and aware and warm during even the coldest days.

Comments

  1. naks! inspired by a cup of coffee.. hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my hand will always be available for you kuya bj. well, arms na lang, para hug :D

    i want to talk to you. coffee na 'to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Thanks, Ri.

    You want to talk? Let's talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. next week pa ako available, ri eh. okay lang ba?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities