Preparations

(Written on January 8, 2009)

I have recently been reminded that my life is filled with so much love. I’m grateful for such a reminder.

I have declared that 2009 brings me my highest good and lots of love, especially the unconditional kind. When I really take the time to be aware, I notice that 2009 has been keeping its end of the bargain. I really just have to be aware.

I’ve been met with challenges early on. But I understand that challenges, depending on the way I look at it, are really opportunities to grow more as a being. I happily and gratefully grab these opportunities.

Acceptance and trust are what I’m practicing now. While I don’t know the how’s yet, I just have to go back to acceptance and trust. To accept things as they occur, with no judgments, and to trust that everything is as it should be and what I need to know will be revealed to me at the right moment.

I’m not naïve, I know there are going to be some difficult times and times of forgetting. But as I said, life is filled with so much love. I know I’ll be reminded if I forget. And there’s 2009’s promise.

I have shifted my focus. I grow more aware each moment. I face forward. I move forward. This is no time to give up. It’s not over yet.

Not just yet.

Comments

  1. Love is never over, alred...
    Rock on in 2009, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) here's some lovin' kuya bdj! hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ri! Here's some love back. hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said my friend. :D God keep thee always! Remember,

    The Lord your God is with you.
    HE is mighty to save.
    HE will take great delight in you.
    HE will quiet you with his love.
    HE will rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Aves. That is a very good reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha. ayus! focused on family tayo ngayon, edong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities