An epiphany

I don't steal because I don't want to be stolen from.

Besides, stealing from someone only shows that I believe I do not deserve my own good. It shows that I believe I have to take that which is owned by another. That's just lack consciousness. 

Well, I deserve the best and I accept the best now. After all, there's plenty for everyone including me.

Better to heed the words of Ely Buendia and the Eraserheads when the thought of stealing enters my mind. 

They said, "Shake your head and walk away."  

Comments

  1. ..parang i know kung sino man ang tinutukoy mo dto...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm. good shifting. :) whatever this is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to this, Kapatid!

    Sana maraming tao ang makarealize nito... sa relationships, sa gobyerno, sa ordinaryong empleyado... at maraming marami pang iba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. may guess ako kung ano tinutukoy mo dito. red ha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. huwatchatalkinabawt?! i'm innocent, i tell you. innocent!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities