Dark Corners

Funny thing about dark corners is that people tend to avoid them out of fear of what is hidden in the dark. 

But to know what's there and to shed light on dark corners, one has to actually go there, bring their own light and see for themselves. And often, they find out that there's nothing to fear in the first place. It's just that, a dark corner.

Sometimes, one could even find something of value in dark corners. It is often when venturing towards dark corners that one finds he or she has the courage within to conquer his or her fears. 

I have dark corners to light and I'm on my way.




Comments

  1. I have dark corners... I have a light, that casted the shadows in the first place.

    Randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then perhaps you could try something else. Open the window and let the sun shine in. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities