Musings

It is when I am before the vastness and beauty of Mother Nature that I feel insignificant and valuable at the same time.

Insignificant because in the face of such abundance and immensity, I realize that I am a mere speck in the stream of Life.

Valuable because there comes this knowing, this feeling that despite being miniscule compared to the grand scheme of things, I am guided, protected and loved by a Higher and often Unseen Power.

I marvel at the truth that in this big Universe I have been deemed deserving of so much beauty and potential. And I cannot help but be grateful that this mere speck has the glorious right to be here and be loved.

And the good news is such a right is afforded everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities