Sinking Stones

I know it's my own fault and I'm sorry. But I'm more sorry for me. I could have. I really could have, couldn't I?

But I could only heave a sigh now. A long, drawn out sigh. On the other hand, I could still smile and even laugh as I shake my head. At least I could still do both.

Well, as they say, "Ces't la vie." And as we say, "Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be." You know, we really ought to give credit to that song's composer.

I could still smile when you smile. I could still laugh when you laugh. But there's something new I could do now. I could let it go and let you be happy.

Don't worry about me. I can still be happy. I choose to be happy. And it's not like I'm gone or you're gone. I'm still going to be just around.

Take care, my friend.

I should've known, stones could only skip for so long.

Comments

  1. Awww... finally a sequel to "skipping stones" kaso sad.

    Haaayyy.. ganun naman eh, we just have to choose to be happy. Yakang-yaka naman 'yon. Goodluck.

    (Of course, easier said than done)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry. Maybe the series is not over yet? Uso naman ang mga trilogy ngayon eh. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang lahat ng tao in a funk ngayon a...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ In a funk? How do you mean? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. basta may something i can't explain...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ hehe. if i'm right, it was gidge who first broached the idea. And now, my friend insists that 'this' is what's happening: quarter life crisis. haha.

    maybe that's the "something."

    ReplyDelete
  7. ang ganda ng last line, alred. at like everyone else already pointed out, and sad din. hay... dapat na ba kitang pagsabihang ingatan mo ang puso mo? :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe. Thanks, Donna. At wag ka mag-alala. Di mo ko kailangan sabihan na ingatan ko puso ko (siyet yan ang power lines! hehe). I have lots of "happiness" reserves, gusto ko lang mag dramatics once in a while. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^Hehe. Pero di ba, sabi nga ni Ma'am, label lang yan we so conveniently use. hehe. better to not subscribe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. kaya nga ayaw kong tawaging ganun e..nagulat na lang ako ng ikaw na gumamit nun...hehe...:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe. yun kasi sabi ng friend ko sakin kagabi. sabi ko nga sa kanya di ako naniniwala sa ganon. hehe.

    siguro mas magandang i-address ito as: meron lang akong need na kailangan irelease. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo, irelease lang 'yan ng irelease para maubos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ^ hehe. o siya, punta ulit sa tacsiyapo! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities