One Week

For an entire week I won't be going to work. Thank God for whoever came up with mandatory leave.

This is a great opportunity to catch up on my reading, sleeping and lazing around. I can also go to maximum kaladkarin mode. One week of freedom.

It's quite fortunate as well that Nhinya's going home from Singapore this week. We have lots of catching up to do and now we have the opportunity to spend time with each other. One more kaladkarin person, my beloved partner in crime.

This week is going to be awesome, with Ma'am Day's birthday topping it off on Saturday.

Now, I wonder if I'll really be able to read, sleep or laze around. It seems I'll be busy running about. Oh well, I'm sure it's going to be a fun week. :)

Comments

  1. wow..meron din kaya kaming mandatory leave? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. malay mo meron. regular ka na di ba? meron yan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. di ba pag hindi lang nagagamit VL yan? :p hindi yata ko mapapamandatory leave ever! haha! sulit parati VLs ko eh ^-^;

    saraap, one week of no work! enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sa case namin whether or not you take a leave kasi magdeduct sila ng 5 leave credits. better na gamitin. hehe.

    thanks, tash. i've been enjoying so far. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aba, mahal ko at kapitapitagang pinsan, hinihintay lang kita magyaya magcoffee or something. hehe. mag EK nga tayong magpipinsan. aayusin natin yan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. daliii na. labas na tayo please?? :) oo nga EK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sale pala ang tickets sa EK ngayon hanggang sa novemeber 30. pagsamantalahan na ang pagkakataon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities