Elections

I don't know what to make of this whole elections hullabaloo.

It has brought me stress, bouts of insanity, confusion, bouts of despair and more stress. Why I haven't quit just yet? Perhaps maybe I have really gone insane and/or have turned to a masochist.

But seriously, maybe it's because I have chosen not to leave the people I'm working with hanging. I have no wish to abandon them. And I have no wish to give up just because times are tough. I want to add to what I know (or remember what I already know) and make myself better. I have chosen to see this through and I have chosen to stick to my choice.

Besides, this whole ordeal also holds a lot of things I could be grateful for. I have been meeting a lot of people - most of them successful and wealthy - and I've been learning from them. I am hoping their winning attitude will rub off on me.

I have been learning new skills like high stakes haggling. I had never expected that I'd one day be talking to suppliers asking them for discounts in the millions and negotiating terms of payment. Every day I have really been learn something new and I have been doing some things I have never done before. So it must be all good.

I have come to see more clearly the value of family and friends. I don't think I'd be able to go through all this without their love and support - and their constant teasing. I have realized more and more that my life is indeed filled with love and joy. I'd just have to be aware.

I am still uncertain about what may lie ahead but then, to be absolutely certain would be boring. So, I might as well enjoy every day and every experience. I trust that everything's going to be okay anyway.

I'll just stay swabe until the end of this whole elections thing.

Comments

  1. naks, bigatin na si red. practice daw yan pag congressman ka na someday. share ko sa kickbacks ha. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities