The first one.

Happy new year!

A good friend of mine has inspired me to blog.

The humble farm boy has always been the more tech-savvy of us two. Takes me a while to catch on or at least be willing to. I also have a multiply blog but then they say that's so 2007. In any case, the way things are done change, people change. And it's 2010, time to tweak some things in my life to make it better.

I am looking forward to more beautiful, wonderful and positive experiences in 2010. I am certain that 2010 has in store for me a lot of smiles, laughter, friendships, peace and love. I am sure many of my dreams will be realized this year.

The last year had been intense and, well, difficult. My mother's passing last August was a hard one to take - I'm not even sure I have processed that fully yet. A lot of things have changed and a lot more have been changing. But then such is life.

But despite the challenges, the sadness and the changes, life remains good. I have a healthy body, a sound mind, and a hopeful heart. I have loving family and friends around me. There are a lot to be thankful for still.

So I say thank you to all the experiences brought by 2009. They have brought me to here and now so I guess it's all good still.

And I say thank you in advance for all the experiences, the unconditional love and the peace 2010 has to offer. From here on, things are bound to get better.

So now, let us see what great adventure comes next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities