On engagements and weddings.

(About last Sunday)
Someone proposed and someone said yes.

I was just told about it this morning by the one who said yes. It was such wonderful news to receive.

This year has started out great and it holds a lot of promise for greater things still. Someone really close to me is getting married soon. I feel so happy and proud.

Congratulations N and G!

(About today)

I guess it's true what my contemporaries are saying. We are at the marrying age.

First, I found out J proposed to I last December and they are getting married in November this year. Then, N texted me one Sunday morning, telling me that G proposed - when they are getting married, I don't know yet. Now, E.1 has sent me an e-mail inviting me to her wedding to E.2 in April.

I'm happy for all of them, of course. And no, there's no hint of bitterness or whatever there.

Before I was attending debuts. Now, I'm attending weddings. I've attended baptisms before but then I'm guessing I'll be attending more of those too.

How time flies. But hey, all is swabe!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm half gay. That makes me 1/4 female.

Adventure update

Inanities